The fourth annual Yellow Ribbon Classic Enduro will be held 1-4 pm on n November 7th!
There are currently 18 teams registered with 1 team on the waitlist.
We are opening this event to spectators that complete the digital waiver before arrival. Link to Waiver. We are asking all guests, that are able, to please bring a toy to help us kick-off the holiday season toy drive.
3-Person units compete for the most laps while supporting a local veteran charity and remembering those who have served.
A portion of each entry fee will go directly to the Michael J. Novosel Foundation, whose mission is to assist veterans with the challenges of transitioning from service to civilian life. Pitt Race will also be functioning as a drop point for the Hero Support Network to collect toys for children whose parents will be serving overseas during the holiday season.
HOW IT WORKS:
- Register your team
- Be nice and bring a toy for our donation bin (optional)
- Everyone gets open practice with timed results, then qualifying with timed results.
- The Enduro will last 90 minutes and uses our rental karts (no privately owned karts).
- Each team will decide when to change drivers and how long each person will drive. All members must drive once during the race.
- There will be one mandatory re-fueling 30-minute window. All teams must stop and refuel during this period.
REQUIREMENTS to participate:
- Closed-toe shoes (tennis shoes/sneakers are fine)
- Long pants
TIME: 1 – 4 pm
1 – 2 pm
- 10-minute practice per driver (timed)
- 10-minute open qualifying per driver(timed)
2:30 – 4 pm
- 90 minute Enduro race with 3 person teams
- All teams must stop in mandatory refueling period
- Each team must make a minimum of 3 stops/driver changes
- $100 Voucher good for the 2021 season ( 1 per person on the first-place team).
- Full Wilson Circuit track
- Live timing of every session with printed results
- Times posted in real-time on the TV screen
- Teams create their driver strategy, but each driver must drive at least once during the Enduro
- The team is responsible for their hand signals and (crew assisted) pit stop driver changes
Who: Pitt Race
What: Karting Endurance Race
When: November 7
Where: Wilson Circuit
Cost: $300 per team