Karting Registration Staff
Karting registration staff work under the direction of the Karting Operations Manager and works closely with the karting staff. Most work will be performed indoors in a controlled environment, but karting retail staff may be exposed to hot, cold, and inclement weather conditions.
• Excellent customer service skills.
• Strong verbal communication skills.
• Basic math skills.
• Familiarity with computers and tablet devices.
These responsibilities are intended as a general illustration of the work performed in this job classification and are not all inclusive for this position. Items listed are your priority, but do not exclude you from offering assistance to all Pitt Race programs/employees when they are in need.
• Greet and direct patrons entering the Karting registration room.
• Operate ClubSpeed POS system.
• Process debit, credit, and cash transactions.
• Request cash drop/exchange as necessary to maintain appropriate cash levels.
• Balance cash drawer at beginning and end of shift.
• Sell karting sessions and upsell when possible.
• Sell Pitt Race merchandise and other karting products.
• Maintain inventory at appropriate levels.
• Assist participants with registration process.
• Become familiar with the Pitt Race calendar of events.
• Direct participants to appropriate facility locations and answer questions as necessary.
• Answer facility phones as necessary in a professional and cordial manner.
• Forward calls to appropriate department or manager.
• Maintain work area in a clean and orderly manner.
• Adhere to Pitt Race dress code.
• Ensure compliance with safety and security standards.