- This event has passed.
Spring LO206 League Race 1
May 25 @ 7:00 am - 12:00 pm
The Pitt Race LO206 Cup has been formed to provide affordable entry into competitive kart racing.The league will consist of two Sprint series made up of 5 races dates. These events will be held Saturday mornings.
For 2019, All races will be Saturday morning with registration starting at 7am and racing at 8:30 a.m. sharp. There will be four classes, Kid Kart, Cadet/Sportsman, Junior, and Senior. Descriptions and basic rules for each can be found online in the official rule book.
Individual championships will be awarded for each class for the Spring series. An overall 2019 season championship for each class will be awarded based on the combined points of the Spring and Fall series.
Drivers may drop their lowest points result each series.
Race Day Pricing
- Pre-registration Driver Entry (Includes Drivers Pit Pass) $65 LO206 Entry
- Race Day Registration (Includes Drivers Pit Pass) $70 LO206 Entry
- Transponder Rental $15/day
- Extra Pit Passes (1 included with each registration for driver) $15/day
NEW FOR 2019
- A private LO206 practice mixed with rentals will be offered as schedule and public rental permit from Noon to 5pm every Friday prior to race day.
- A discount entry fee will be offered for the rental league which will be run Friday nights prior to race day.
- Race registration is required to take advantage of each or both of these packages.
- You can elect both of these during your registration here.