MotoAmerica Championship of Pittsburgh
August 7 @ 8:00 am - August 9 @ 6:00 pm
Experience live world-class motorcycle racing at nearly 200 miles per hour when MotoAmerica comes back to the Pittsburgh International Race Complex, August 23-25.
- Family fun and 190+ mph Superbikes.
- Tickets available at MotoAmerica.com with VIP, Camping and Grid/Pit access packages available.
- 6 classes of road racing including Superbikes, Supersport, Stock 1000, Twin Cup, Junior Cup & Mini Cup.
- Enjoy 3 days of motorcycles with qualifying on Friday and all-day racing Saturday & Sunday.
- Mini Cup Series presented by Motul with motorcycles based on spec rules centered around the Ohvale GP-0. 4 classes featuring 110cc, 160cc, 190cc and 190cc adult.
- Fun for the whole family with free carnival games and stunt shows.
- Kids 16 and under free with a paying adult.
- Meet over 120 riders in our open race paddock, get autographs and take pictures.
- 3-day camping available, reserve a spot for you and your buddies or the family.
- Exclusive access to pit lane, race grid walk, preferred podium viewing and more with the Full Throttle 2-day pass.