- This event has passed.
LO206 League Race 1 – Postponed
May 16 @ 7:00 am - 1:00 pm
Race 1 has been postponed
A new date will be announced if/when one is available.
The Pitt Race LO206 Cup has been formed to provide affordable entry into competitive kart racing.
The Pitt Race LO206 cup will consist of a Spring and a Fall season consisting of 5 races in each season. These events will be held on Saturday or Sunday with two events being a double-header weekend.
Mandatory driver check-in starts at 7:00 am, Mandatory Drivers Meeting at 8:00 am Sharp and racing begins at 8:30 am. There will be four classes, Kid Kart, Cadet/Sportsman, Junior, and Senior. Descriptions and basic rules for each can be found online in the official rule book and on the next page.
Individual championships will be awarded for each class for the Spring and the Fall series. An overall 2020 season championship for each class will be awarded based on the combined points of the Spring and Fall series. Also, Drivers who compete in the PittRace Karting Cup are also participants in the Briggs & Stratton Weekly Racing Series where Junior and Senior drivers are eligible for additional season-end championship prizes!! Good Luck to all in 2020!
- Pre-registration Driver Entry (Includes Driver’s Pit Pass) $65 LO206 Entry
- Race Day Registration (Includes Driver’s Pit Pass) $70 LO206 Entry
- Transponder Rental $10/day
- Extra Pit Passes (1 included with each registration for driver) $10/day
NEW FOR 2020 !!
- All drivers must complete a mandatory self-tech sheet for each event.
- Three different track configurations will be utilized. The track configuration is noted in the information page of each event.
- New Race Director
- Greater oversight on tech inspections and compliance
- End of year enduro race (non-points) prior to the awards banquet
- MOJO Spec Tire
Registration is available here