- This event has passed.
LO206 Karting League
August 23 @ 7:00 am - 12:00 pm
One event on August 23, 2020 at 7:00 am
One event on September 12, 2020 at 7:00 am
One event on September 19, 2020 at 7:00 am
One event on September 20, 2020 at 7:00 am
One event on October 10, 2020 at 7:00 am
The Pitt Race LO206 Cup has been formed to provide affordable entry into competitive kart racing.
The Pitt Race LO206 cup will consist of a Spring and a Fall season consisting of 5 races in each season. These events will be held on Saturday or Sunday with two events being a double-header weekend.
Mandatory driver check-in starts at 7:00 am, Mandatory Drivers Meeting at 8:00 am Sharp and racing begins at 8:30 am. There will be four classes, Kid Kart, Cadet/Sportsman, Junior, and Senior. Descriptions and basic rules for each can be found online in the official rule book and on the next page.
Individual championships will be awarded for each class for the Spring and the Fall series. An overall 2020 season championship for each class will be awarded based on the combined points of the Spring and Fall series. Also, Drivers who compete in the Pitt Race Karting Cup are also participants in the Briggs & Stratton Weekly Racing Series where Junior and Senior drivers are eligible for additional season-end championship prizes!! Good Luck to all in 2020!
- Pre-registration Driver Entry (Includes Driver’s Pit Pass) $65 LO206 Entry
- Race Day Registration (Includes Driver’s Pit Pass) $70 LO206 Entry
- Transponder Rental $10/day
- Extra Pit Passes (1 included with each registration for the driver) $10/day
- Spectators are not permitted at this time. Each driver is limited to their one (1) free crew wristband, and the option to purchase 4 additional pit passes. Each of those crew or guests must complete the same digital waiver and be present to sign for their wristband at check-in.
NEW FOR 2020 !!
- All drivers must complete a mandatory self-tech sheet for each event.
- Three different track configurations will be utilized. The track configuration is noted in the information page of each event.
- New Race Director
- Greater oversight on tech inspections and compliance
- End of year enduro race (non-points) prior to the awards banquet
- MOJO Spec Tire