Feed Your Need for Speed - Whether it's Karting, Racing, Autocross, Training, and More - If You're a Spectator Relaxing at Our Event Center OR In the Driver's Seat - Pittsburgh International Race Complex is Your Destination for Non-Stop Fun.
Events for week of December 9, 2019
This Week Navigation
December 9 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
December 10 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
December 11 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
December 12 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
December 13 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
December 14 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
December 15 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
HOW DO I GET ON TRACK?
I have a Race License
- NASA- NASA has created programs that allow owners of both racecars and high-performance street-driven vehicles to enjoy the full performance capabilities of their cars in a safe and controlled environment.
- VRG- Recognized as a premier vintage racing group they have a schedule that spans a nice locale and a full year.
- PVGP- The nation’s largest vintage street race with 10 days of racing, car shows, parties, parades and motorsport events.
- MotoAmerica- The premier motorcycle road racing championship in the U.S. The series crisscrosses the country in a 10-round championship with racers crowned as champions in five highly competitive classes of racing.
- American Endurance Racing- The premier endurance racing series in the U.S. with easy to understand rules and classes & lots of seat time at the best tracks.
- SCCA- From National Championships to regional events, whether professional or amateur, we exist to organize, support and develop auto racing at every level and provide an outlet for you to get out of the armchair and into the action.
- Formula Race Promotions- FRP hosts the US F1600, F2000, and Formula Atlantic Open Wheel Championships.
- F4 Championship/F3 Americas- With innovations in safety and affordability, the F3 Americas and US F4 Championships are designed to attract the very best young talent from around the world. SCCA Pro Racing sanctions this Championship, recognizing the importance of developing the racing stars of tomorrow.
I do not have a Race License
- Performance Driver Education
- Pitt Race- Learn the art of driving fast in a safe and controlled environment with Pitt Race’s seasoned pros, and then put it to the test. Train with Pitt Race’s instructors on our 1.6-mile North Track or 1.2-mile South Track.
- Chin Motorsports- We are a leading provider of non-competition track events for sports car enthusiasts.
- AutoInterests- Don't settle for just a 'track day', enjoy the benefits of our professional HPDE experience. We are Driving Perfection in the world of HPDE driving schools!
- Hooked On Driving- Drivers are able to experience their car at a higher level on a track rather than highways. Gain a new appreciation for your car while improving your driving skills. Learn more!
- Car Clubs/ClubRaces
- ARPCA- In spite of differences in both car and driver over Allegheny Region’s long history, with new models and new faces, the key motivation for joining the Club has remained the marque, Porsche.
- Orange Cone Racing- Welcome to Orange Cone Racing! The site for the Musclecar enthusiasts. Our cars are driven!
- Three Balls Racing- 3 Balls Racing is an open track group dedicated to getting people and their cars on the track.
- ChampCar- ChampCar Endurance Series is for people like you that have always wanted to go road racing without all the hassles, huge rulebook, or obscene expense.
- Lemons- An endurance car racing series on dedicated road courses for $500 cars.
- Track Days
- N2- Come and see for yourself how N2 Track Days can help you ride your motorcycle the way it was intended!
- Evolve GT- Welcome to Evolve GT, home for your best Motorcycle Track Day and Training ExperienceFor the love of sport bike riding!
- Yamaha Champions Riding School- Our coaching curriculum builds upon two overarching principles: How the best riders in the world ride -and- how a modern motorcycle is designed to be ridden.
- Supermoto- Looking to make some adjustments on your supermoto bike? Bring it out to our Wilson Circuit to Test & Tune your setup.
- Total Vehicle Control- Car Control Clinic is a program designed to improve your skills and increase confidence behind the wheel.
- Pitt Race- a low-pressure event for novice drivers, those not ready to go against the clock competitively, or for those tuning their vehicles for a competitive SCCA style event. This provides a dynamic and fun atmosphere to all levels of drivers.
- SCCA- Steel Cities is a region of the SCCA and we host AutoX events in the Western PA area, near Pittsburgh, PA. We have a very fun & competitive AutoX series with events (usually ten per year) throughout the season.
- Drifting- Go Drifting or Go To Hell!!!