Celebrate Labor Day with a Pitt Race Enduro!
Summer may be unofficially ending, but the fun’s just getting started at Pitt Race! You and two friends can celebrate your day free from work and compete for the most laps in the Labor Day Enduro. This 2-hour enduro will push your team’s skills and strategy to the limit while supporting a local veteran charity.
HOW IT WORKS:
- Everyone gets open practice with timed results, then qualifying with timed results.
- The Enduro will last 120 minutes. Each team will decide when to change drivers and how long each person will drive. All members must drive once during the Enduro race. There will be one mandatory re-fueling stop per team.
Grand Prize for the winning team is a Birel/Rotax race kart Arrive & Drive session – a $300 value!
This includes a kart, instructor and safety gear, and each person on the winning team gets a 10 minute session in the kart. Arrive and Drive session will be held on a date and time to be determined (as a group).
REQUIREMENTS to participate:
- Closed toe shoes (tennis shoes/sneakers are fine)
- Long pants
COST: $300 per team (maximum 20 teams!)
TIME: 11 am — 2 pm
11 am – 12 pm
- 10 minute practice per driver (timed)
- 10 minute open qualifying per driver(timed)
12 – 2 pm
- 120 minute Enduro race with 3 person teams & 2 mandatory pit stops
- Full Wilson Circuit track
- Live timing of every session with printed results
- Times posted in real-time on video screen
- Teams create their own driver strategy, but each driver must drive at least once during the Enduro
- Team is responsible for their own hand signals and (crew assisted) pit stop driver changes
To register for this event you can visit motorsportreg.