Our Women’s Only PDE will take place this Friday May 19th! Spots are filling quickly, but it’s not too late to register. You can register for this event on motorsportreg.
This is our second annual Ladies Only Performance Driver Education event. Our lead instructor Carol Neal will lead this unique track event. This event provides opportunity to meet new friends and share in the excitement of performance driving. You will learn the art of driving fast in a safe and controlled environment. After the drivers meeting and classroom instruction, you’ll head straight to the North Track to train with a Pitt Race instructor in your own car. The goal is to apply what you learn in class to develop your skills behind the wheel as you experience the range of your car’s performance. If you want to be a better driver with techniques based on high-performance driving, a Pitt PDE is for you.
Cost: $225 per driver
Mandatory Drivers Meeting begins at 9:15am. Classroom and on-track sessions begin at 10am. Groups 1 & 2 will include three sessions on track with a Pitt Race instructor, plus two classroom sessions.
PDE Group 1 and Group 2 Daily Protocols:
- Participants may enter the property 7:00 a.m.
- Registration begins at 7:30 a.m., followed by a mandatory driver’s meeting at 9:15 a.m. It is mandatory for all drivers to attend the driver’s meeting and classroom sessions. If you arrive after the drivers meeting you must see the lead instructor before you will be given access to the track.
- Classroom sessions for Group 1 and the first on track session for group 2 begin at 10:00 a.m.
- No race engines may be started before 8:00 a.m. or after 6:00 p.m. PDE sessions times are subject to adjustments and modifications.
- Pitt Race determines the schedule based on enrollment. Pitt Race reserves the right to limit the number of participants on the track.
See you at the track, Ladies!